|The Designer is an original thinker who conceives creative concepts and translates them into a visual format. Working in the Creative Services Department, the Designer is a team player who is skilled in matching strategic direction with appropriate design results for the Internet and Web-based marketing initiatives. Attention to detail, combined with a strong working knowledge of design-related applications is essential. |
• Designing solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
• Creating interactive design concepts
• Designing: mood boards; storyboards; interactive page layouts; site grids and interface demos; photo retouching and enhancements; animated GIFs
• Providing quality assurance on creative deliverables
• Building and maintaining a team rapport with creative team personnel, account managers, & project managers
• Strong design portfolio with 2+ years education, 1+ years design and interactive work experience
• Developed and diverse communication skills
• Ability to articulate creative ideas
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
• A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Understanding of the strengths and limitations of Flash, After Effects, QuickTime, Director, and ImageReady.
• An understanding of information architecture and hierarchy
• Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the Web
• Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
• Passion for and commitment to the profession of visual communication
• Solid footing on the line between creative expression and commercial reality
• Illustration in both electronic and traditional media is an asset.
• Motion graphics experience for the Web and video is an asset.
Monday, June 20, 2011