Real Estate media company is looking for a talented graphic designer proficient in PhotoShop and InDesign.
Position Summary Our ideal candidate is thorough, meticulous, energetic, and meets deadlines without exception. Be prepared to think strategically, work hard, and play nice with others in a small office environment.
Candidate is efficient in processing large amount of RAW Camera files. Must be proficient in establishing correct color temperature and exposure. Must have knowledge of adjustment layers in Photoshop. Experience in print process and page layout. Candidate must also be able to hit deadlines, self-motivated, and an eye for photography. Please attach a link to an online portfolio in your response, not in a separate attachment.
Must have a strong understanding of the principles of photography and optimizing graphics for print and web. HTML and CSS knowledge a plus but not required.
• Photo selection, photo editing/retouching
• Design and layout print brochures and other marketing materials.
• Work with Marketing Manager/Art Director to accomplish new concepts for all print materials.
• Create/design ad campaign materials, including e-blast campaigns, web updates, & presentations.
• Take creative direction and offer "out of the box" ideas and solutions.
• Passion in graphic design & desire to work in a creative environment.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator
• PowerPoint, Word & Excel knowledge a plus.
• Must have portfolio demonstrating your creative ability and talent.
• Excellent multi-tasking & communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field required.
Resumes will not be considered without salary requirements.