AlphaGraphics Oakbrook Terrace is looking for a DTP/Production Artist to be responsible for the final prepping of files for production of a wide range of creative materials. Other responsibilities will include some light-moderate graphic design and the use of various equipment used in the finishing stages of production. This will include things like: binding books, periodicals, and pamphlets; assembling related printed materials; cutting/laminating of various printed materials (ie posters). The successful candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment.
- 3+ years working as a production artist/designer in an agency or corporate environment .
- Expert proficiency in Adobe CS4 or CS5. Proficient in the Word, Excel environment.
- Expert proficiency using both MAC and PC.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Strong understanding of the printing industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Effectively works within budgets and timelines.
- Understand how to maximize income through effective time management and cost controls.
- Requires excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to be flexible and to handle multiple projects in an organized, timely manner.
- Ability to interact and participate effectively within a team.
- Embrace, advocate and model company goals and beliefs.