- Applicants must be creative and energetic, and be able to enthusiastically lead kids (and, in 2 year-old classes, grown-ups, too) in literature-based art-making experiences.
- Must have at least two years of experience working with 2 through 5 year-olds in a classroom setting, experience
in interacting with the parents of young children
- Must have a degree in either education or visual art.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and highly committed to art, kids, and teaching.
- Art teachers are responsible for their own curriculum development, class preparation, classroom clean up, and attendance at department meetings.
Must be available weekday mornings.
Successful candidate will begin teaching in late August 2011.
If interested and qualified, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org