Position: Marketing Production & Graphic Design Intern
Company: Metropolitan Bank Group
Job Location: 1110 W. 35th St., Chicago, Illinois 60609
Length of Internship: Approximately 3-4 months during Summer 2011
Compensation: Monthly stipend up to $1,000
Metrobank Group is seeking a summer intern to help coordinate and assist with the marketing
activities of our retail and business line, which may include promotions, collateral material,
advertising, direct mailing, printing, customer events, and external trade shows, festivals, etc.
This person will be familiar with standard concepts and practices within the marketing field and
relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This person will perform
a variety of tasks and works under the supervision of the Marketing Manager.
· Assists with the production and design of selected materials, including but not limited to
advertisements, promotional materials, publications, brochures, announcements, posters,
· Assembling pre-production materials, scanning images, attending to venders and
updating design files.
· Assembling post-production materials for distribution.
· Assisting marketing staff with the distribution of marketing materials.
· Providing administrative office support, including file and database management,
telephone and office reception, and other office-related tasks.
· Conduct research as necessary.
· Preparation of correspondence, files and other documents.
Note: Nothing in this job posting restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
· College Junior or Senior
· 1-2 years prior experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and
· Web design experience is a plus, but not required
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Detail oriented
Please submit resumes and two writing samples to:
Vice President, Marketing