- Using industry standard 3D packages (Maya, Max, Zbrush, Mudbox) as well as proprietary Engine tools, create highly-original, next-gen game art including architecture, organic, props.
- Ability to translate concept and reference artwork into 3D game assets, efficiently and within game engine specifications.
- To ensure that the high-quality bar established in the art direction is maintained.
- To report regularly to the Sr. World Artist and Lead World Artist with progress.
- BA in art or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 3+ years experience in the industry.
- At least 1 published games, preferably 360 or PS3.
- Experience with the Unreal Engine a plus.
- At least 3+ years experience with Photoshop.
- At least 3+ years experience with industry standard 3-D package (Maya preferred).
- Strong high resolution/low resolution modeling and texturing skills for normal map creation.
- Solid understanding of shaders and material expressions.
- Solid experience and understanding of art pipelines on Xbox 360 and/or PS3, and an interest in finding ways to evolve and improve the environmental art creation pipeline.
- Ability to adapt to new technology.
- Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions and other established protocols.
- Solid understanding of architecture.
- Excellent ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work well within a team. Willingness to provide and accept direction, and the ability to embrace change. Ability to collaborate productively with others.
- Must be able to buy into the established art vision of the game and ensure this is delivered in its entirety at the end of the project.
- Must have an active, passionate interest in current video games to help drive the game to the next level.
- Portfolio/website demonstrating your art skills, design sensibilities, and attention to detail.
Also listed on their website is a current opportunity for a
Senior Artist, Characters position