Title: Associate Junior Visual Designer at R/G, The Agency for the Digital Age™
Mentorship: Senior Visual Designer
FLSA Status: Intern
Summary of Position:
The Junior Visual Designer is responsible for producing top quality designs in alignmet with the project requirements. They understands the holistic view, role and effect of design and is able to extend the visual language for the project and can execute the design in various formats while demonstrating understanding of the product development and implementation.
· Assist with creation, conception, and execution of digital and print visual design, typography, logos, icons, and other interactive platforms.
· Interpret the direction of creative leads.
· Assist in making design decisions.
· Participate in brainstorms.
· Prepare assets for projects in a manner that meets the specific requirements for the usage of the image.
o Cut assets accurately and effectively in a manner that demonstrates understanding of the product development and implementation.
o Conduct image searches.
o Resize images to meet different requirements of its use.
o Retouch photos.
o Develop page layouts based on existing designs.
· Organize and maintain files both in client work folders and within each design application that meets best practice standards.
· Communicate and collaborate with different discipline members, including developers/programmers.
· Understanding and solid foundation of design, including basic layout, composition, spacing, color and typography.
· Demonstrated ability to produce cutting edge, creative, and exceptional design the reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of design and its effects.
· Demonstrate increasing proficiency in the Adobe creative suite programs
Email Resume and link to website (or work samples) to:
Camille Camporeale Human Resources Business Partner